December 15, 2011

New calendar

Yippee my new 2012 calendar came yesterday! One of our vendors always gives us calendars to use for the upcoming year and I have been anxiously awaiting mine so I can write in all my important dates for 2012. The first thing I do whenever I see a calendar is look at the picture for my birth month, the best month, September:


Does anyone else ever do this? Or am I just super narcissistic? I am never in love with September's pictures in any calendar. Maybe I'm biased but I think it should be the best picture of the year! I should just become a calendar designer so I won't have this issue any more.

Once I filled in all the holidays I have off of work, I marked down another very special day:



My best friend Katie's wedding day!! I am so so excited. Being her maid of honor is truly one of the biggest honors of my life so far and I can't wait to stand up there next to her while she marries her best friend Steve. Having to be in her wedding pictures was one of the main reasons I decided to start losing weight so I wouldn't embarrass her. Just kidding...but seriously...I didn't want to mess up her gorgeous pictures! So I guess I have her to thank for getting my butt back in gear!





Love ya jala!

Today is my office holiday party. We are going to lunch at Bravo! and then getting the rest of the afternoon off. Merry Christmas to meeee :)

Smell ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment