December 7, 2011

The best exercises while sick

Check out my night stand:
I refuse to be sick. I have big plans for this weekend that include an ugly sweater party in Cincinnati that I will be attending. I was in bed by 7pm last night and had this arsenal at arm's reach just in case. I was up most of the night coughing but I didn't have to go far for help!

By the way, did you notice by gummy multi-vitamin?
These little gummy bears are the bomb.com. They literally taste exactly like the candy. I love starting my day off with two tasty bears. Yum!

Even though I feel like "blah" (technical term) I still worked out last night and this morning. I don't feel half as bad as I did in October and I figured sweating out some of my "blah"ness would help me feel better, which it did a little bit. I found this article about a month ago about exercises to do when sick and was waiting on the right day to post it. I guess I choose today!

Here's a summary:

1. Restorative Yoga or Stretching
2. Water Aerobics or Pool Running
3. Recumbent Bike
4. Strength Training
5. Brisk Walking

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment