December 8, 2011

On the train to skinny town (toot toot)

I apologize if you're already bored with me talking about my December diet but it's pretty much the only thing I have going on right now so it's what you're going to hear about the most. Sorry Charlies. Anyway, I weighed myself on day 3 of 4D (Tuesday) and I had lost 3 pounds in 3 days! It's working! Not gonna lie, if the scale didn't change, I would've been pissed and then would have immediately eaten a whole large pizza. Just kidding (not really.) BUT, since it's actually working, I'm on the 4D train all the way to skinny town baby!


In all honesty, I kind of like not having to think about what I'm going to eat. This plan takes all the guess work and "guilt" out of choosing my own meals. I'm also not starving like I have been on past diets. By the time I'm hungry, it's time to eat again, so it works out pretty well. Granted, I haven't had to deal with much temptation yet. I haven't hung out with friends since I started nor have I gone out to eat at a restaurant. We do have snacks every day at work that I was prepared to skip, and yesterday there was pizza and Andes mints (my favorite mints!) at work that I had to avoid, but other than that, it's been pretty smooth. I also haven't used a cheat meal yet which I'm sure will affect my pound-a-day weight loss but we'll cross that delicious bridge when we get to it (on Saturday...)

Since it's nearing the end of the year, I was searching the Internet for the top images of 2011 on Monday. I couldn't find anything that I felt appropriate or emotional enough for my taste. Well, great minds think alike because PBF posted this link to her Facebook account yesterday and it was exactly what I was looking for. They are the 45 Most Powerful Images of 2011 and they are very powerful indeed.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Way to go with 4D!! I'm starting today.... my cheat meal will be Saturday too and it will be vodka!

    ReplyDelete