It was a hum-dinger for sure! I had to take two 30-second breaks but I got through it like a boss. It made me sweat like a beast too so if you try it, make sure you have some sort of towel; that sweat stings when it's in your eyeballs!
I had some ground turkey to use (and a day off! Did I mention that already?) so I made these clean eating meatloaf muffins on Monday and have been eating them all week.
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Fats: 2 grams
Carbs: 4 grams
Protein: 11 grams
* 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
* 3 egg whites
* 1 cup quick cooking oats
* 1/2 tsp ground cumin
* 1/2 tsp dried thyme
* 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
* 2 tsp black pepper
* 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp garlic powder (2 cloves minced)
* 1 small onion (finely chopped)
* 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with canola or olive oil.
3. Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
4. Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin pan. Muffins should be about the size of a racquetball.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.