February 8, 2012

Green monster

Remember how I told you about green monsters? I haven't had one in awhile so it was a welcomed treat this morning.

Vanilla Green Monster
serves 1

1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 handful spinach
1 frozen banana
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 scoop vanilla protein powder

Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.




Last night, I tried this workout from Pinterest:



 I only did it one time through because I needed to focus all my attention on Glee, but that one set definitely got me sweating!

I had to leave my house this morning at 7:30am for an 8am meeting so I wasn't able to get to my new gym before work today. I'm going to run the following interval workout tonight (2x) and finish with the following ab routine. Hopefully it all goes swimmingly!

abs
run

No comments:

Post a Comment