|too much pizza|
Anyway, since I didn't post on Friday, I didn't get to tell you about the newest treadmill interval I did: the 5k treadmill challenge.
Challenge is right; this one was quite tough. I've never ran faster than 8.0 for 1 minute on the treadmill and this one had me running 8.5, 8.7 and 9.0 for a certain distance, not time (like all the other ones.) It was about 3.5 minutes of running before taking a break to walk for .1 mile. The workout went by in a flash so I walked a little bit afterward, but it is a great workout for anyone looking to pick it up a notch!
Julie posted the questions James Lipton asks every actor at the end of their interview on Inside the Actor's Studio. Every time I watch that show, I wonder how I would answer them. Welp, it looks like today's the day!
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
- "F***" (I know it's not appropriate but it is my favorite word...)
- The sound of my dad's voice
- The sound of someone I love crying
- Playing the tambourine/banjo/drums in a band
- Tax accountant
- "I'm proud of you."