August 19, 2011

New playlist!

TGIF! Am I right?!?!

Not gonna lie...I'm looking forward to having zero plans this weekend. I feel like every weekend this summer has been jam-packed with some sort of event and now I can see the end of the summer tunnel. The only thing I want to do on the weekends in the fall is sit back, relax, throw on my jersey, and watch some soccer.

JUST KIDDING!


I'd like to start your weekend off right by sharing with you one of my favorite playlists as of late. This one features songs that you can sing at the top of your lungs in your car with the windows down and not even care what passersby think. In fact, I've actually looked over at the car next to me and seen the driver singing along with me while this playlist is booming. So, if you're looking to make friends out of strangers, I strongly suggest you play one or all of the following songs:

"No Diggity"-Blackstreet & Dr Dre
"Whatta man"- Salt-N-Pepa
"...Baby One More Time"- Ms. Britney Spears
"No scrubs"-TLC (RIP Lefteye)
"Motownphilly"-Boyz II Men
"The Boy Is Mine"-Brandy & Monica
 "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"-En Vogue
"Womanizer"-Brit Brit
"Case of the Ex (whatcha gonna do)"-Mya
"It's Tricky"-Run DMC
"Promiscuous Girl"-Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
"It's Goin' Down"-Yung Joc
"Ridin' Dirty"-Chamillionaire
"Fireman"-Lil Wayne
"Let It Rock"-Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
"Still Fly"-Big Tymers
"Tick Tick Boom"-The Hives



You'll notice that I included not one but TWO Britney songs in honor of her coming to Columbus tomorrow. Lip sync Sing your heart out B!


The Comeback Kid!
On a completely unrelated note...because I want to be able to look back on this at any given moment and posting about it on the blog is a convenient way to find it again and again, I am mildly obsessed with Mark Titus and Club Trillion (yes, I even have the shirt.) You can read about him and the creation of Club Tril here. He posted a few days ago about things that make you look like an a-hole if you're not very good at it but can also make you look like a badass if you're a pro at it, and I decided to send him my two cents on the issue and, well, not to brag or anything, but, he POSTED it (scroll to the bottom)! Cha-ching! I'm everywhere folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment