November 11, 2011

Life-changer

Before I get in to the meat of this post (pun intended), let me start off your Friday with the cutest toes you've ever seen:

Ella's first pedi
Now that I've made your day (you're welcome), I want to tell you that I've discovered a new product that may or may not have changed my life forever. And it's compliments of Hillshire Farm and their new product Grilled Essentials: pre-cooked, pre-marinated chicken breasts! These are perfect for the lazy (like myself) who don't like to wait 40-60 minutes before eating dinner. Just nuke these babies for a minute and you're all set. I've only tried two flavors so far: Garlic & Herb and Italian Style but I'd like to try Grilled on a salad. I eat one breast with cooked veggies and Uncle Ben's instant brown rice for dinner. Nom!


[source]
 It's 11-11-11 so hopefully good luck is in store! I still make a wish every time I look at the clock and it reads 11:11. I even have my alarm set today for 11:11am on 11-11-11...yeah, I'm a nerd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment