November 21, 2011

Fun week ahead

Top reasons why this Monday sucks less than other Mondays:

1. 2.5 day work week. Can't beat that with a stick.

2. Wednesday, I am going to see the Muppets movie.


3. Thursday morning, I am running my last race of the year.


4. Thursday afternoon and evening will be spent with people I love.

My sister Kate (far left) will be here in spirit!

5. Friday, I get to sleep in and have plans to get a much needed pedicure. Seriously, I'm kind of embarrassed to show my feet to the pedicure people...

6. Saturday is the Ohio State/Michigan game.


[source]

7. Sunday is Ella's first birthday.

birthday girl

8. And last but not least, I'm not working next Monday so I get an extra long long weekend.

Knowing a fun week is coming up makes Mondays less dreadful. Hopefully everyone else has a great, relaxing week planned. Happy Thanksgiving/Michigan week!

No comments:

Post a Comment