1. 2.5 day work week. Can't beat that with a stick.
2. Wednesday, I am going to see the Muppets movie.
3. Thursday morning, I am running my last race of the year.
4. Thursday afternoon and evening will be spent with people I love.
|My sister Kate (far left) will be here in spirit!|
5. Friday, I get to sleep in and have plans to get a much needed pedicure. Seriously, I'm kind of embarrassed to show my feet to the pedicure people...
6. Saturday is the Ohio State/Michigan game.
7. Sunday is Ella's first birthday.
8. And last but not least, I'm not working next Monday so I get an extra long long weekend.
Knowing a fun week is coming up makes Mondays less dreadful. Hopefully everyone else has a great, relaxing week planned. Happy Thanksgiving/Michigan week!