March 21, 2012

Make me a bird

I'm officially my old self: I started to feel very overwhelmed with life things this afternoon and the first thought that popped in to my mind was, "I cannot wait to run after work." I have so much going on in my head that all I want to do is run...far, far away from my mind.


"Dear God, make me a bird. So I can fly far, far far away from here."

When I was an exercise-aholic my sophomore and junior years of college, I would be sitting in class, completely lost and not knowing what the hell the professor was talking about, and I would think to myself , "just one more hour until I can go for a run." When I got out of my healthy habits senior year of college (and beyond), the first thought I would have when I was flustered was, "I can't wait to eat." It's funny how the way you comfort yourself changes. I'm just glad my first thought was "run" instead of "pizza" today because it's been one of those kinds of days. Ya know, a large-Tommy's-pepperoni-and-banana-pepper-pizza (baked in the old oven) kind of day.

At least it's Wednesday, amIright?

The rest of my week looks like this:


[source]

The Hunger Games midnight showing




OU, Oh yeah!!



[source]

Girls Night Out with my brothers' girlfriends! (P.S. That is not us...)


Lord, beer me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment