April 19, 2012

New kicks

Howdy folks! It's been a hot minute, eh? I've been super busy with this, that and the other so the blog has been neglected. HOWEVER, I did have a few minutes to spare to fill ya'll in on something I've been meaning to do since, ahem, October. Heh.

old shoe. RIP.

n00bs.


New jams! I was super pumped to run in them tonight, mostly to see if new shoes would cure my recent knee pain. And guess what?! THEY DID! I even splurged and got Brooks, putting my state tax return to good use. Ballin'.



I'm very relieved that the issue was easily fixed what with my plans to run the Columbus full marathon in the fall. I'm still not 100% but I'm at like 97% as of tonight. It's been a pretty busy week and I'm waiting for things to calm down around here before I officially commit. You would think I was considering moving across the country with all the thought I've been putting in to this decision. But I really want to either do it, or not, and it's taking me some time to figure it out. So LAY OFF. Just kidding.

Tomorrow's Friday and you know what that means? Actually, you probably don't know what that means because I've never mentioned it BUT Friday is my gourmet coffee day! I try not to go to Starbucks every day of the week for several reasons, the main one being that I'm not a millionaire. However, I do like to treat myself to a venti iced skinny vanilla latte on Friday mornings when I can swing it. And it looks like a trip to 'bucks is on the agenda tomorrow morning.

Now, I'm off to work on some things for Katie's bridal shower this Saturday. Fellow bridesmaid and high school peep Kathleen and I are hosting it at Katie's parents' house and we have some fun things planned. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment