September 28, 2011

Jams, etc.

Since my original post deleted itself and I'm too tired to try and re-create it right now, I'll instead share some songs I'm digging as of late:

Florence sans The Machine
"Don't Gotta Work It Out"-Fitz and the Tantrums

"Take The World"- She Wants Revenge

"Colours"-Group Love

"What The Water Gave Me"- Florence + The Machine

"Block after Block"- Matt & Kim

"The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie"-Red Hot Chili Peppers

"Helena Beat"-Foster The People

"Around My Head"-Cage The Elephant

"New York City Moves to the Sound of LA"-Funeral Party

"Future Starts Slow"-The Kills

"Junk of the Heart" -The Kooks

"Punching In A Dream"-The Naked and Famous <-- my favorite band name

"Swim"-Surfer Blood

"I Stand Alone"-Theophilius London


No comments:

Post a Comment